Return & Exchange Policy
3-Month Warranty: Customers will enjoy a 3-month warranty (3 months from the date of receipt), covering any possible defect in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents, negligence, or improper care.
30-Day Exchange & Return: Unsatisfactory glasses can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of receipt. Only shipping fees will apply. Each order is eligible for a one-time exchange/return.
Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com if you want to return or exchange.
Once we received your request, your exclusive Customer Service representative will email you back to rectify the issue with 24 hours (48 hours on weekends). Please check your spam folder if you don't hear back from us prior to chasing us up as it might have gone into this folder. Please follow the instructions that are provided by our customer service representative.
UNCOMFORTABLE NEW GLASSES?
If you can not see clearly or feel discomfort from wearing your new glasses, please upload your original prescription for checking. If the prescription you entered was correct, check out our tips here to alleviate any discomfort: Helps for Issues of Adaptation.
My glasses were damaged on arrival. What can I do?
We will take full responsibility for Damaged goods problems and we can remake totally free or offer a full refund.
Please contact us immediately, and provide us with your order number, frame number, along with pictures of the damaged item.
The glasses received are not what I ordered!
We will take full responsibility if we have not fulfilled your order according to your order details: prescription, frame (color, and style), and lens type (thickness, color, and coatings).
If the prescription is incorrect, please send us a photo of your original prescription, along with the order number, and frame number.
If you received the wrong frame, please send us a photo of it, along with your order number and frame number.
I received glasses with missing parts or defects.
If you received glasses with missing parts, please send us a photo, along with your order number and frame number.
If your glasses have defects, please send us photos of defects, along with your order number, and frame number.
If you are missing parts or the glasses have little defects that will not affect normal wear, and you'd like to accept the glasses, we can send you a voucher or partial-refund as compensation.
The glasses are broken after wearing less than 30 days.
If your glasses are subsequently faulty due to the workmanship/quality of the materials within 30 days of receiving them, a new pair will be remade and resent to you at no additional cost to you. Or alternatively we can send you a voucher code to put towards the purchase of new glasses and include free shipping with KZFOO.
The frame size is too big for me, so I can not see out of them.
Working out the right frame size is a common issue when purchasing glasses online. Measure your glasses to confirm the frame size, and contact us within 30 days of receiving these original glasses. We will provide a discount code for you to purchase a new pair. You will need to pay is the shipping and any product price difference.
The glasses are good, but I do not think they look good on me.
If you do not like the style, the color, or the coatings, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the glasses. We will provide a discount code for you to purchase a new pair. You will need to pay the shipping costs and price difference for the new product. If you prefer to receive a refund, this is acceptable, however Shipping fees, will not be refunded.
Oh, no! I entered the wrong prescription./I entered an expired prescription.
Please note that we do not accept expired prescription. You are entitled to submit a refund/exchange request in your account including your original prescription within 30 days of receiving the item(s). You will need to pay shipping fees and any product price difference.
1. Please contact our Customer Support Team before returning.
2. We encourage customers to donate unwearable glasses to the Lions Club. Information on how to donate your glasses can be found here.
3. Frame color in reality may differ from what you see on the website, due to light, varying screen resolutions, and photo backgrounds.
4. The frame size printed on the temples are based on different standards for different factories. Please note the actual size is specified in the description of each frame product on the KZFOO website.
5. We do not provide a replacement service for Non-KZFOO purchased glasses.
6. The home try-on service is unavailable at present. We recommend that new customers do not purchase more than two pairs at once for the first time purchase. Please note that for orders that are more than 9 items or pairs of glasses. We do not provide any exchange or return service if it is your liability.
7. Prices stated are inclusive of any Value Added Tax (VAT) that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities by KZFOO. KZFOO is unable to provide any refunds for VAT once the order is shipped out. VAT cannot be applied for coupons or discounts of any kind.
That's all, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if any questions.